Pack 73 sells popcorn and wreaths starting in September!!!!
Why We Fundraise
9/15-10/13 Popcorn, wreath and Kringle sales
10/13 Turn in Order forms and payment (Checks/Charge only)
11/10 Pick up orders
Weekly, by Sunday, through out the selling time, email FundPack73@gmail.com
for show-and-sell popcorn.
Show-and-sell orders will be ready for pick up on Thursday.
- It allows our pack to provide discounts to Scouts for camping and other events (Scout Sleepovers, Country Springs Water Park, Eagle's Nest, Swamp Fox Camp, Day Camp, etc.).
- It allows the Pack to put on events such as the Scout Skills Day, Blue & Gold Dinner, Pinewood Derby, and Spring Picnic Crossover Celebration at little or no cost to the scout families.
- Provides funds to each Den so that scouts can participate in activities to earn their rank (crafts, classes, project supplies, speakers/presenters, etc).
- Provides funds for the Pack to host Pack Meetings and secure speakers/guests and also enables us to thank guest speakers with small tokens of appreciation for their time.
- Provides funds to purchase all awards/patches, trophies/medals and religious emblems for each scout.
- Enables the Pack to have a Scout Scholarship Fund to support scouts who may need financial assistance to attend camps and other Pack events - a "Good Turn"!