| Pack |
| Welcome to the official website of Cub Scout Pack 205 in Middletown, NJ!! |
| 2018 - 2019 Events |
- Sep 20 at 6:30pm - Pack Meeting: Kickball Olympics, Scarf/Slide Recycling and Registration
- Sep 29 at 12pm to 4pm - Fishing Derby (prizes for most, smallest, largest fish)
- Oct 15 at 6:30pm-Pack Meeting: Escape Room, Scarf/Slide Recycling, Registration, Recruitment, and Halloween Costumes
- Oct 27 at 10am to Oct 28 at 10am - Cubtoberfest at Quail Hill (day or overnight)
- Oct 27 at 8:30am - Bobcat Hike
- Nov 11 at 4pm to 6pm - Lions and Tigers and Me at Quail Hill
- Nov 16 at 6pm to Nov 17 - Fall Overnight at Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Nov 20 at 5pm - RAINE: Thanksgiving Food Drive (Old Frank's Nursery, Hazlet)
- Nov 25 at 9:30am to 12:30pm Navesink Water Challenge
- Nov 28 at 7:00pm - Pack Meeting: Skits, Awards, Bobcat Ceremony, Popcorn Results
- Dec TBD - Salvation Army Bell Ringing
- Dec 17 at 7:00pm - Pack Meeting: Cake Auction (**NOTE DATE CHANGE**)
- Jan 17 at 6:30pm - Pack Meeting: Outragehisss Pets
- Jan 25 at 6pm to Jan 27 at 12pm: Winter Family Overnight Trip to Frost Valley, NY
- Feb 8 and Feb 9 - Pine Wood Derby
- Mar TBD - Blue and Gold Ceremony
- Apr 18 at 6:30pm - Pack Meeting: Scout Stations and Recruiting
- May 18 to May 19 - Webelos Woods at Quail Hill
- May 16 at 6:30pm - Pack Meeting: Skits, Awards, Ice Cream Truck, Recruiting
- May 27 - Memorial Day Parade at Leonardo
- June 15 to June 16 at 10am to 4pm - Family Camp at Quail Hill (day or overnight)
- June, July, August - Summer Activities - Bike Shop Event
- For all Leaders:
- Leader's Meetings are on the first Thursday of each month at 7pm at Panera Bread in Middletown. Dates are Aug 9, Oct 9, Nov 1, Dec 6, Jan 3, Feb 7, Mar 7, Apr 4 and May 2 at 7pm.
- Cub Scout Boot Camp Training on Oct. 6.
- Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation (BALOO) Oct. 20 - 21.
- Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills (IOLS) Oct. 20 - 21.
- Wood Badge May 4 - 6 and June 1 - 3.
- Roundtable Meetings are the first Monday of each month at 7:30pm at United Methodist Church at 247 Broad Street, Red Bank. Dates are Sep 10, Oct 1, Nov 5, Dec 3, Jan 7, Feb 4, Mar 4, Apr 1, May 6, and Jun 3.
All Pack Meetings are in the Nut Swamp APR unless otherwise noted. Please have the scouts wear their full uniforms. Parents are required to stay and siblings are welcome. Meetings last one hour and will start on time.
It not too late!
To join our Pack, please download the Registration form and fill it out. You can email us at email@example.com for where to send it or how to get it to us.
To volunteer please see our sign up genius below. Thank you for your support!