Invitations to become members of this website have been emailed to troop leaders and service unit team members who provided email addresses. If you have not received an email invitation, please review the information below.
If you are already a member of another scouting website, you should have received an email asking for permission to add this website to your account. If not, please check your inbox, junk mailbox, trash and/or spam-filter. Below are three ways to try to get your password to log in.
••••• Attempt 1: Spam Filter •••••
Oftentimes, computer-generated emails (such as the password email) are automatically blocked by your email provider in order to reduce spam. Here is what you want to do:
- Log into your online email inbox. For example, if you use GCI, do not open the mail client (Microsoft Outlook, Mac Mail, etc.), you want to log onto the internet site, such as www.gci.net.
- Once you are properly logged in, check your "Spam" or "Junk" mailboxes. Once you find the email ([SU Service Unit707] Welcome to Girl Scout Service Unit 707 (Atlanta, Georgia)), open the message.
- Once you open it, you will be be able to see all or just the text in the message. Here is where your temporary password is stored.
- Somewhere on the page, it will probably have a link that reads "Not Junk," "Safe Sender," or something similar. You want to select this option in order to prevent ScoutLander emails from being quarantined on the server.
••••• Attempt 2: Resend Password •••••
This might work, although if ScoutLander emails are still being blocked, this will just be repetitive. Be sure to try Attempt 1 first.
- Log on to the Service Unit 707 Webpage.
- At the top, you will see "Member Login." Follow this link.
- Enter the email address that you provided on the Girl Scout registration form or that the troop leader uses to communicate with you.
- Press "Forgot Password."
- Check your email inbox for the confirmation of your password.
••••• Attempt 3: Help! •••••
Email the Site Admin.
Note: The Site Administrator cannot see any passwords, temporary or not. However, the passwords can be reset to an automated password, or a custom one. You can supply me with a "dummy password," which would allow you to log in and change your password.