Welcome to the Troop 750 Committee page. The Troop Committee consists of a Committe Chair, a Secretary, a Treasurer and an Advancement Chair. There are several other Committee Chair positions that are filled based on the Troop's adult membership and volunteers.
Troop 750's committee is responsibile for the following:
- Keeping the chartered organization updated on the troop leadership.
- With the assistance of the charter organization, provide adequate and safe facilities for Troop meetings.
- Coordinate the Troop's program and inform the chartered organization's program through the chartered organization representative.
- Help with Troop charter renewal.
- Help supervise finances and equipment with the Scoutmaster & charter organization.
- Work closely with the Scoutmaster.
- Ensure that all Scouts receive a year-round, quality program.
- Complete Troop Committee Challenge, Fast Start Training and Basic Leader Training for the position.
- Conduct, with the help of the Scoutmaster, periodic training for parents and guardians.
- Cooperate with other Scouting units.
- Provide periodic Scout Board of Reviews
Troop Committee Challenge Training